This summer, we need your help!
We're raising $26k for a CNC plasma cutter.
- It's the #1 requested piece of equipment for the makerspace.
- I will drastically lower the barrier of entry for people to fabricate complex and sleek designs out of sheet metal.
- It's safer, cheaper, and more approachable than an oxy/acetylene torch or milling machine for cutting metal.
- It supports our mission to provide access to shared resources for teachers, students, artist, and entrepreneurs in the Manchester, NH area.
- CNC plasma cutting capability raises Manchester Makerspace to the highest level yet for utility and style!
Be a part of our mission and make your contribution today!
What is Manchester Makerspace?
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit collaborative organization of life long learners. Our goal is to deliver quality access to shared space, tools, and mentorship for the benefit of the Manchester, New Hampshire community. We strive to support Manchester’s local makers, teachers, students entrepreneurs, and artists of all ages.
We support the greater Manchester, NH community by lowering barriers of access for those with a will to learn and make something themselves! We also run outreach activities specializing in STEAM education. This year we have already reached over 600 teachers and students!