Support our Summer Fund-Drive Today!
Celebrate a culture of lifelong learning and innovation.
Give to our cause now!
Donation levels: name plates will be added to our CNC plasma cutter donor board and displayed in the makerspace.
- $5,000 – name plate milled on SILVER + name on website
- $1,000 – name plate milled on BRONZE + name on website
- $500 – name plate milled on ALUMINUM + name on website
- $100 – name plate laser cut on WOOD + name on website
- $50 – receive a makerspace token + name on website
- $25 – name on website
About our Summer Fund-Drive:
- With $26,000 raised, our goal is to provide CNC and manual plasma cutting capabilities for the makerspace. Any excess will go towards supporting the makerspaces non-profit missions.
Our Local Impact:
- Over the past 9 months alone we have made over 600 interactions with teachers, students, veterans, and entrepreneurs. Sharing with them knowledge of Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software, and Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) tools such as 3D printers, laser cutters, vinyl cutters, and milling machines.
- A CNC plasma cutter will give us the essential WOW factor we need excite and draw interest and grow our community and gives us a greater ability to do more outreach.
- The makerspace exists to lower barriers of access for our community, and owning large/expensive pieces of equipment like a CNC plasma cutter fulfill our purpose in a more significant way than most tools people can find in a garage workshop.
Other ways to support us:
Manchester Makerspace is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization, and donations made to the Makerspace are tax deductible. You can make cash donations via PayPal below, buy us equipment and supplies through our Amazon Wishlist, or contribute equipment that you have or have found.
To donate equipment, please contact us at [email protected].